Monday 7 February 2011

Target Audience for our Thriller

To find out whether my thriller appealed to its target audience I did some research. I used both interviews and questionnaires to get a wide range of results and to get some qualitative data as well as quantative. I also looked at other films such as 'Red Road' to find out their audience demographic by uing websites such as 'imdb'. My film will compare with 'Red Road', the audience demographic of this film, and the audience who enjoyed it the most were aged 18 and under. Most audiences view films intertextually, therefore, people who rated 'Red Road' will be my target audience because my thriller has the stalker element to it as well and references 'Red Road'.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete